Some wedding themes will never go out of style! Check out these 5 Classic Wedding Themes and the invitations we think go beautifully with each.
1. Fairy Tale – Fairy Tale weddings are timeless because they celebrate the romantic in each of us. We lean toward ornate wedding invitations with a slightly whimsical feel when it comes to fairy tale weddings but one of our absolute favorites is the Royal Details Laser Cut Invitation. Few invitations are as perfectly suited for a fairy tale wedding. Of course, we also recommend checking out Disney Wedding Invitations for some beautiful options that are equally stunning.
2. Garden – A garden wedding will always be a beautiful choice for celebrating the wonders of love. Floral wedding invitations can range in style from sweet vintage to modern marvels. We think vintage motifs give just the right feel and the Vintage Garden Foil Invitation is a sight to behold! Elegant patterns in the background, touches of shimmering foil and lush garden roses are irresistible.
3. Old Hollywood – Everyone adores the glamour and grace inherent in old Hollywood style. Old Hollywood is often associated with the art deco design of the Roaring 20s era. We LOVE art deco wedding invitations but we wanted to keep the look mostly classic so we’ve chosen the Impressive Borders Foil Invitation with a sharp frame reminisce of art deco design but not over the top.
4. Americana – Red, white and blue will forever be a classic and stylish choice. Whether you love Americana style or Nautical motifs, you are choosing a real crowd pleaser of a theme. We chose the Seafaring Love Invitation. Its clean lines, crisp white invitation and navy blue finish are absolutely perfect. The anchor design completes the look on these nautical wedding invitations.
5. Rustic – You might think rustic is a more recent trend but you would be wrong. The rustic wedding theme is a celebration of natural beauty, and that can be interpreted in so many ways. We went with the Lacy Dream Invitation for a combination of sweet country style and hint of rustic charm. We can imagine these rustic wedding invitations introducing all kinds of “rustic” celebrations from historic barn weddings to simple woodland nuptials.