1. The first font combination pairs the clean, crisp look of Burin Sans with the bold and dramatic strokes of Slim Tony.
2. The second look is a more subtle combination of Copperplate 32 BC for the wording and Poppl Residenz to highlight the couple’s names.
3. The third font combo displays the main wedding invitation wording in a lovely script font called Taylor Script Regular and showcases the couple’s names in the elegant University Roman font.
4. The fourth combination uses Wedding Text to lend a dramatic Victorian look to the couple’s names while keeping the rest of the wording easy to read in the more traditional Engravure font.
5. The graceful beauty of Futura Light is perfect for leading into this invitation’s ornate accent font, Taylor Script Swash.