Waves of Color – Response Card and Envelope
This response card is perfect for a beach wedding with the beautiful waves printed on the top of the card. But this goes beyond the typical wording and instead gives guests the options of “wouldn’t miss it for the world” or “must decline the amazing time.” It puts life into the response card.
Another super creative wording idea for a destination wedding would be “I can’t wait to wiggle my toes in the sand” or the contrary, “I’m sorry, I’m afraid of a hurricane.” If you’re not having beach nuptials, consider your venue and try to base your wording off of that for a creative spin.
Other fun response wording:
- “Sunscreen is packed” or “Toasting from afar”
- “Can’t wait to party” or “Bummer! Can’t make it”
- “We will see you there” or “Sorry to miss it”
- “Can’t wait to be there” or “Party on without us”
- “Ready to dance” or “Sorry my dance card is full”
- “Let the good times roll” or “Roll on without me”
- “My bags are packed” or “Can’t find my passport”
Whichever wording option you choose, make sure it fits with wedding theme and with the personality of you and your husband. You could even put your heads together and come up with your very own wording! You really can’t go wrong with any. However, you don’t want to make your guests feel like you’re forcing them to accept (even though you’d like to). Instead, provide both options in a positive manner.
How are you opting to word your response cards? Share your thoughts with us!