Beautiful beige and wedding white. “Colors?!” you ask. “Beige and white aren’t colors!” Oh, yes they are. They’re those glorious shades we call neutrals. When they’re paired, they’re so rich, elegant, classy, chic, sleek…all those things that form the basis of a wedding and lend just the right soft bridal look to your day.
Plus, because they’re “neutral” – they go with any and every accent color you could dream of. Pale pink? Mmm-hmm. Black? Ooh la la. Red? Wow-za. Metallic gold? Riiiich. Here’s some inspiration to get you started thinking down the lines of a chic, neutral wedding look.
1. Beige, brightened by the sweetest white and pink bouquets imaginable.
2. Embossed texture and ribbon make this white Romantic Swirls Wedding Invitation dramatic.
3. And more texture, only this time with embroidery on our Embroidered Swirls Guest Book. Think about adding textured white or beige fabric to your décor, your attire, your aisle runner, etc. to add richness to your look.
4. Did we mention the power of metallic gold as an accent? Yes, I think we did. And here’s an image to prove it.
5. Traditional wedding white gets all modern when it’s personalized, woven and unique. Like this Personalized White Cosmetic Bag all done up with blue thread.
Need more color inspiration? Check back on part 1 and part 2 of this series. Also read our posts about the meanings of colors to help you decide the color of YOUR day!