Stand-out tangerine! A tangerine wedding color scheme will be bright, fresh, even tropical in style. It pairs perfectly with yellow, fuchsia and green for a lush look — or go with neutrals like gold, cream or brown for a toned-down, elegant feel. Here are some ideas for creating a tangerine wedding dream…
1. Just think of the color possibilities when it comes to flowers! We love the “small bouquet, big impact” look for the orange blooms here.
2. Proclaim your bold, bright wedding style early on – like by sending our It Takes Two invitation in orange and yellow.
3. Outdoor, summertime or tropical wedding? Help guests keep cool with our Heart and Swirl Water Bottle Wraps – print them in orange to match your colors!
4. Too much orange? Never! Just be sure to mix and match different tones of the color for a rich, layered look.
5. Coordinate, right down to your garter! While you’re at it, order an Orange Wedding Garter for each bridesmaid to wear!
Stay tuned for part 3 in our color trend series on Saturday!
Need more color inspiration? Read our posts about the meanings of colors to help you decide the color of YOUR day!