Three main color trends stood out in our research, and we’re going to give you lots of inspiration this week for creating a wedding that’s right-on for color and style.
Today? We guarantee you’ll be thinking pink! And not just any old shade of pink. We’re talking that pale, light, blush, delicate shade that whispers romance. You can treat this shade of pink almost like a neutral and add in “pops” of fuchsia or green, or make it sophisticated with touches of brown, black or white.
1. Light pink with pops of fuchsia. Be still, our hearts.
2. Get guests ready for pink glamour by sending our Light The Way Invitation in Petal Pink.
3. Sweet treats, indeed. Our Pink Two-Piece Favor Boxes will hold them perfectly.
4. See what we mean by a touch of deep brown with pink? (mmmm, chocolate…)
5. Your bridesmaids will be tickled pink by these Pink Bridesmaid’s Tote Bags.
Need more color inspiration? Read our posts about the meanings of colors to help you decide the color of YOUR day!