Wondering how to bring all that symbolism into your special day? Think about what “Celtic” means to you and how the culture and heritage inspires you. Do you love Celtic music? Have a Celtic harp play during your ceremony, and for the reception hire a full Celtic band to provide music from jigs to slow airs. Is it Celtic art and design that you love? Be sure to incorporate the Celtic knot design – an interwoven pattern with no beginning or ending – to show your togetherness. Mad for all things green? What a great wedding shade! Choose kelly green, moss green, sage green or a combination of a variety of shades to create a Celtic look.
Here’s more inspiration for you…
1. Guests will know a wedding with Celtic flair is in store for them when they receive this invitation complete with a Celtic knot design and an Irish blessing on the front. Print the Celtic Pride Invitation in green ink for a real Irish look.
2. Show that you’re all about “love, loyalty and friendship” by wearing this Celtic Wedding Garter adorned with a traditional claddagh charm.
3. ANY color of flowers look great with a green color scheme. Some favorites? Bells of Ireland, shamrock accents, some heather and plenty of mossy accents for your arrangements.
4. Go green with your favors – literally! Fill our Two-Piece Green Favor Boxes with special treats that have your guests smiling.
5. Choose wedding bands with a Celtic knot design for special symbolism.
6. You can even have a Celtic knot design printed on your napkins to carry your look through to the very last detail.
What do you love most about Celtic weddings? Tell us about it in a comment here or start up a conversation on our Facebook page!