We’ve noticed that “Western” style weddings these days fall into three main categories…
1. All-Out Western: on a ranch or in a country chapel, wearing boots under dresses, a gown with lacy layers, vests and hats for the guys, a getaway on horseback, hay bales for seating, creating a unique “brand” to print on stationery, fun “Wanted” invitations, having a hoe-down for a dance.
2. Country: at a family home in the country or at a park, a simple gown and the guys in their own suits, bringing in the colors of nature and natural elements like branches and wildflowers, creating loose garden-style bouquets and floral arrangements, serving locally sourced food, having fun treats like homemade lemonade in glass jars and fresh apples.
3. Rustic Elegance: in an old barn or lodge, adding elements that are all about contrast like chandeliers hung from the barn rafters and fine china as place settings on old plank tables, a sparkling gown and tuxedos for the guys, bringing in candlelight and roses to soften the rough surroundings, decorating with fruits and unique vegetables like artichokes for natural elegance.
See what we mean? There are so many options for adding a bit of Western flair to your wedding — it all depends on how country at heart you are!
Want more ideas? Check out our Western wedding inspiration board and see what creative concepts it sparks for your big day…
2. Serve up your vittles with style with our Country Flair Knife and Server Set.
3. Bring in natural colors with goldenrod yellow personalized napkins printed with a leafy wheat design.
4. Kick up those heels with a little bit of country underneath it all!
5. Toast your love Western style with our Country Flair Toasting Flutes.
Now tell us – how will YOU create a unique Western-style wedding? Leave us a comment or start a conversation on our Facebook page.