We don’t know about you but we’re ready! Seems like we’ve been waiting for, well, an eternity for the fourth movie to come to theaters. Team Edward and Team Jacob have been busy here at the Dawn offices, taking sides and debating the finer points of vampire cool or wolf hotness. AND — we’ve been having fun putting together wedding invitation looks that are inspired by both!
We got so inspired by the movie and all the trailers throughout these past few months that we decided to create our own for our Twilight inspired collection. We had a blast putting this together for you…prepare to be amazed!
Which look would you choose for the beginning of YOUR forever?
1. Want Bella’s invitation? Our Eternity Invitation has the same black and white color scheme, a beautiful filigree design and a classic border just like hers.
2. Black background. Blood red rose. Sooo beautiful. Our Rose Red Invitation captures the depth and the drama you’re craving.
3. Modern style. Timeless design. When you want both, choose our Modern Black Invitation.
1. The scrolly pattern on our Dramatic Black wedding invitation reminds us of Jacob’s tribal tattoo. Black, red, white and hot all over.
2. Bold on the outside. Romantic on the inside. Remind you of your favorite werewolf? Check it out on our Dramatic Rose Invitation.
3. Jacob’s domain: the dark of night. Our Midnight Rose Invitation captures the allure perfectly.
Oh, the possibilities. And once you’ve decided on the invitation to the event that will change everything for YOU, start thinking about how you’ll decorate for the event. A black and white color scheme is especially suited to the light-dark symbolism going on in all things Twilight-inspired. Like Bella, you can make your ceremony light and airy with white flowers, lots of sparkle and lighter shades of black and grey. Then at the reception, hit the drama. Add in touches of deep red in your linens, flowers and ribbons. Go for low lighting and lots of candlelight. Add a red or black sash to your dress for a fresh look.
And enjoy. Remember, the event is just the beginning…