It’s time for your “happily ever after” and there’s no better way to make your dreams come true than with a Disney-theme wedding!
Those Disney characters you love so much (is Mickey your favorite or are you a Cinderella fan?) are available on save the dates, wedding invitations, napkins and more to set a magical and fanciful tone for your wedding.
Here are some great ideas for adding a Disney touch to your wedding whether you’re getting married at the Magic Kingdom or closer to home.
1. Start the Disney magic as soon as you mail your invitations with our The Magic Begins Invitation.
2. Create a coordinated look from invitations to favors with our Oh Boy! Invitation and coordinating pieces.
3. Our Enchanted Evening Invitation will get guests ready to celebrate with you and your prince!
4. Get swept way by the romance of our Magical Ride Invitation.
5. If the glass slipper fits…Guests will love getting treats in these Slipper Favor Cups.
Be sure to have Disney-theme fun at your wedding. Have your favorite Disney cartoons or movies playing on a big screen. Have Mickey ears and Cinderella-style tiaras for dress-up at your photo booth. And be sure to accessorize with toasting flutes, ring bearer pillows, guest books, napkins and more to carry your theme through.
Here’s to happily ever after!