First let’s talk about the colors in pecock feathers – those rich blues, that shot of green, the all-over shimmer of bronzey-gold, the dark brown. From one small thing, you can develop an entire wedding color scheme! We recommend choosing one of these jewel tones as your main wedding color and then accenting with “pops” of the other colors in your floral arrangements, table linens and other decorations.
And of course, be sure to add in the real thing! Source cruelty-free peacock feathers (those that are gathered when the peacocks naturally shed them during the molting process) and add them in abundance to our bouquets, boutonnieres, floral arrangements and decorations. Also use peacock feather designs on your invitations and stationery, on your wedding cake and on other decorative items.
Here are soem great ideas for incorporating peacock feathers and elements into your wedding – get inspired!
1. Set the tone for your exotic peacock feather wedding theme with this gorgeous invitation. The Exotic Peacock Invitaiton captures the colors and elegance of the feathers perfectly!
2. Adding real peacock feathers into your bouquets and floral arrangements will make your flowers unique.
3. For a cake that’s pretty as a peacock, ask your baker to hand-paint peacock feather designs on your cake. Be sure to incorporate real feathers into our cake top!
4. Add an exotic finishing touch to your bridal attire by wearing this Peacock Feather Wedding Garter accented with a real peacock feather. Be sure to buy a less elaborate garter to toss to those eligible bachelors so you can save this one as a keepsake!
5. Guests will flock to sign your guest book when it’s as beautiful as this one! The Peacock Feather Guest Book and Pen is accented with a real peacock feather for a unique look.