You can choose a variety of cake flavors, frostings and accents when you decide on cupcakes as your weddign dessert. This gives your guests a chance to get interactive and choose their favorite taste at the end of your reception.
Ask you baker to frost your cupcakes to match your wedding theme-colors, accents and frosted designs; real fruits and berries; decadent varieties of chocolate; anything that completes your look. Then display your cupcakes in creative ways. Stack them on tiered serving trays, serve them on individual platters and cake stands at your tables, create a multi-layered display mixed in with candies, chocolates and other treats for dessert.
And encourage guests to take cupcakes home to enjoy for sweet memories of your wedding!
(2-5 Get Married)
1. Our large cake boxes are sized to perfectly hold a cupcake for guests to take away wtih them. Personalize the boxes with a design that matches your theme.
2. Red velvet, spice, lemon and chocolate are popular cupcake flavors. Display each flavor on a layer of a tiered cake stand for beautiful presentation.
3. Add in real flowers as accents…
4. …Or ask your baker to create fondant flowers to top your little cakes for a pretty and sweet touch.
5. Unique frosted decorations like these pussy willows are the finishing touch for you wedding theme.
And don’t forget to provide personalized napkins with your cupcakes – guests will need them after digging into the fun, finger – food desserts!