You can choose grey as your main color and add in “pops” of bright shades like fuchsia, yellow and red. Or pair grey with a pastel or metallic like pewter or silver for a light and romantic look.
Start with an invitation to set the tone and add in grey all throughout your wedding for a beautiful, modern wedding. We’ve pulled together some inspiration for you to get you thinking about the “new black” and the role it will play in your special day!
1. Who says grey can’t be as dramatic as black? Our Slate Grey Flourishes Invitation goes gold with a big flourish, but soft in a palette of grays.
2. Traslate grey into some sparkle with rhinestone bling on your cake – and everywhere else!
3. See what we mean about grey with a “pop” of color? Our Flower Child Invitation in Yellow pairs grey with bright yellow for a unique look.
4. Your bridesmaids will love flaunting their flair in dresses in a unique shade of shimmery grey.
5. Make it known from the start that your color is grey and there’s more style to come with an invitation this stunning. Check out our Natural Charm Invitation.
6. Grey suits, skinny ties…oh my! Your men may just steal the show.
7. Magnetic personalities, stylish grey and purple color combo. Guests will definitely save YOUR wedding date when you send our Top Notch Save the Date Magnet.
8. How do you bring grey into your centerpieces? Silver-grey vases to support and show off any kind of bloom.
9. Remember what we said about grey and pink? Here it is on our Bicycle Built for Two Invitation that also shows your passion for the unique.
(photo credits: 2,4,6,8 Get Married)