What’s the ultimate symbol of love and romance? Hearts, of course! And they’re not just reserved for Valentine’s Day anymore — hearts make a beautiful wedding theme anytime of year. Add hearts to every element of your wedding to make it the ultimate romantic celebration. Decorate with heart-shaped floral arrangements, give guests heart-shaped candies in heart-theme favor boxes, and even cut your wedding cake with heart-design serving pieces.
When you choose a heart wedding theme, be sure to start with the perfect heart wedding invitation to set the tone for your romantic celebration. And don’t think that because you have a heart theme wedding that you have to choose red as your wedding color. Our heart invitations are available in red, pearl, white, silver, gold and even blue — and you can follow through with an entire wedding color scheme that matches!
Check out some of our heart wedding invitations and coordinating heart accessories to create your own romantic, love-filled wedding
2. Go all-out with this red Cut Out For Each Other heart wedding invitation — guests will know they’re in for a celebration of romance!
3. Toast your heart wedding theme and your newly married status with these Interlocking Heart Flutes. The unique style and heart-shaped stems will make those toasts memorable.
4. For a subtle introduction to your romantic wedding, choose this pearl-embossed Sweet Hearts invitation. Go with a colorful ink to make it coordinate with your wedding colors.
5. Add color and elegance to this Sash heart wedding invitation with your choice of ribbon color threaded through the embossed bands.
6. Make your walk down the aisle extra romantic by having your flower girl sprinkle petals from this With All My Heart flower basket accented with a rhinestone heart.
7. Guests will love signing this red satin With All My Heart guest book.
8. Top your wedding cake with romance! Our Heart Sculpture Cake Top will also be a beloved keepsake of your wedding once your cake has been enjoyed.