You’ll find brand new wedding invitations — many just created by our designers last month, so you can be the very first bride to send them! There are unique ceremony accessories like guest book alternatives, ring bearer pillows and flower girl baskets in great new colors and patterns, and peacock feather-accented items. Our stylish reception accessories include a sparkling card box, great guest books and matching pens and the most unique toasting flutes we’ve ever seen (click here to see them)!
Here’s a glimpse of just a few of our newest offerings here. Then check out all of our new wedding invitations, new ceremony accessories and new reception accessories today and get ready to set trends of your own!
1. Your names take center stage in a fresh, new way on this damask-patterned wedding invitation.
2. The flowers and monogram on this new wedding invitation make it perfect for springtime and summer celebrations.
3. Get dramatic and elegant with this shimmering wedding invitation.
4. A fun guest book alternative — and it’ll be pretty displayed in your home after the wedding!
5. Show your style during your walk down the aisle with a ring bearer pillow THIS fashionable.
6. Here’s your perfect something blue — and it’s glamorous, too!
7. Your wedding toasts will be even more memorable when they’re made with these sparkling flutes.
8. Cut your cake princess-style with these rhinestone-studded serving pieces.
9. It’s a cake top, it’s a decoration, it’s a gift — how will YOU use it?