Winter is a beautiful time of year to get married — the cold air and snow outside only inspires more warmth and romance inside! Go traditional and choose reds and greens for your wedding colors, decorating with evergreens, wreaths and decked-out trees. Or choose a unique wedding color palette like silver and white or a medley of icy blues to mimic the reflection of the light on the snow outside.
First of all, you’ll need to choose an invitation that introduces your winter wedding theme and sets the tone for warm romance. Take a look at our ideas and get inspired to celebrate your love AND the season!
1. Get your wedding date noticed with our Snowflake Save the Date Magnet. The snowflake design and the red and silver color scheme promise a festive wedding to come.
2. Deep red roses add drama and style to a winter wedding.
3. Get your wedding day marked down — everywhere! Our Tree Save the Date Card is a fun and unique way to announce the date.
4. It wouldn’t be a winter wedding without a snowy backdrop — even on your invitations! This Let It Snow Seal and Send Invitation is covered in pearly snowflakes to get guests in the mood for winter romance.
5. Brave the cold for a few outdoor photos. The results are worth a few chills!
6. When your invitations glisten like this Let It Snow design, guests won’t be able to resist the promise of a gorgeous winter wedding.
7. Silver shimmer paper and swirling snow on our Silver Snowfall Invitation mimics the beauty of the season you’ve chosen for your wedding.
8. Bring the beauty of a snowfall inside by adding snowflake elements to your décor — even to your wedding cake.
9. Winter is full of wonder, and we’ve captured that beauty in our Winter Wonders Invitation. Shimmering blue paper makes it unique.
(Photos: 2,5,8 Get Married)