You know you need something old, something new, something borrowed and something blue on your wedding day for luck, right? Well, imagine how much luck you’ll bring yourself if your entire wedding is blue!
There are so many shades of blue to choose from, you’re sure to find the one that’s perfect for your style of celebration. Think “Tiffany” blue for a classic look, shades of navy or midnight for deep drama, or even move into the aqua realm for beach weddings or tropical events. You can also mix and match various shades of blue for a tone-on-tone look that’s rich and elegant.
Start with one of our blue save the dates and invitations to set the tone for YOUR “something blue” wedding!
1. Our It Takes Two in blue and green looks fresh and modern for a garden wedding or flower-themed event.
2. Add touches of blue to your bouquet to bring in sweetness.
3. Our Close-Up Invitation puts the spotlight on your style! The blue and brown color combination is unique and pretty for weddings anytime of year.
4. Bright royal blue dresses will make your bridesmaids turn heads! Add pastel flowers to stand out against the jewel-toned fabric.
5. Don’t forget the details! Dress up your bar, cake table, punch table and reception places with blue napkins. Print them with your monogram or a design to match your theme.
6. Blue takes the cake! Ask your baker to add in touches of blue to the frosted design or to the floral accents of your cake so it fits right in with your décor.
7. One sure way to get guests to mark their calendars with your wedding date? Send them Calendar Save the Date Cards in pretty cornflower blue and printed with your photo to set the scene for your blue wedding.
8. Don’t forget to add a touch of lucky blue to your attire! This pretty, blue satin garter has silver heart charms for romance.
9. When your wedding theme is blue, this A Smart Choice invitation is…the smart choice! The multi-tone blue invitation and the damask pattern looks modern and beautiful.
What are some unique ways you're bringing these fresh blue hues into your weddings? We want to hear!
(photos: 2,4,6 Get Married)