1. Your unity candle ceremony will have even more warmth and beauty when light our Snowflake Unity Candle.
2. The accents you choose for your bouquet are just as important as the flowers! Frosty-looking dusty miller adds a wintry touch to dark calla lilies.
3. Add a personal wintry touch to every part of your wedding locale with our Winter Wedding Art. Decorate walls, mirrors, windows and even your dance floor!
4. Go ahead and pose for some photos outside in the snow. You can cuddle inside later!
5. Add a sparkling finishing touch to your bridal attire with this Winter Magic Wedding Garter. It’s too pretty to toss to eligible bachelors!
6. Dramatic lighting and creative draping will make your reception site cozy and elegant.
7. A shimmering guest book with silver snowflakes will beckon guests to sign their names — and will inspire them to write you a warm wish for your marriage!
8. Make your cake unique with blue snowflakes and matching ribbon — delish!
9. Then top that cake with a personalized cake top that matches your wedding theme. Our Snowflake Cake Topper is clear as ice and clearly elegant, too!
Read on for more fun ways to add warmth and romance to your winter wedding!
• Create a romantic glow by lighting your ceremony and reception with lots and lots of candles.
• Use what the season has to offer when decorating: branches, evergreen boughs, holly and berries.
• Give guests personalized ornaments or beautifully frosted cookies for favors they’ll love.
(photos: 2,4,6,8 Get Married)