These days, it’s easy to choose gifts to match each guy’s personality. The cigar connoisseur will love a personalized lighter. The one who spends most of his time in the car will appreciate a personalized key chain to jazz up his keys. And the one starting his own business will get great use out of a personalized business card case.
Be sure to also add in some special treats for the guys along with their gifts — like gift cards to their favorite store, gourmet snacks they won’t be able to wait to dive into or a bottle of their favorite beverage.
And don’t forget to get gifts for the guys who started this whole thing: Dad and Grandpa! They’ll be touched when you single them out with a special gift like a classic desktop clock or a framed photo of the two of you on your wedding day.
Here are some more great gift ideas for men:
1. Ultra-sized mugs are perfect for nearly endless wedding toasting.
2. A classy flask is perfect for tucking into a jacket pocket for emergency wedding day refreshment!
3. The handle provides a little extra “muscle” to this fun mug. It holds more than 20 ounces.
4. Compact and handy, yet so distinguished! Every guy will love this personalized leather wallet.
5. Your ring bearer will love monkeying around with this plush bag on your wedding day and at school and sleepovers afterward.