Of course, begin with an invitation that gets guests excited to attend your wedding and celebrate with you. Dawn has so many exquisite fall-themed wedding invitations that you’re sure to find the perfect one to set the tone for your special day. Then be sure to accessorize with items designed to add the perfect finishing touches.
Take a look at some of our fall items and get inspired for your autumn wedding!
1. Send the message that you’ve “fallen” in love and that you’re getting married with this Touch of Autumn Seal and Send Invitation.
2. Clearly you fell in love forever – symbolize this romantic notion at your wedding reception with this clear acrylic Fall In Love Cake Top showcasing a delicate gold maple leaf.
3. Once you’ve set the date for your autumn wedding, send a beautiful save the date card like our Leaves Background Save the Date to ask guests to mark that date on their calendars!
4. Enhance your autumn wedding theme by decorating with these faux yet very life-like Autumn Leaf Decorations. Also, fill your flower girl’s basket with the leaves and have her scatter them down the aisle before you.
5. The elegance of this shimmering, chocolate Stunning Invitation will leave a big impression on your guests and set the tone for your beautiful fall wedding.
7. Ready to walk down the path of life together? Show it with this Path of Life Invitation! The beautiful scene and touching wording reflect your commitment.
8. Real pressed flower and leaves give natural beauty to this Autumn Unity Candle Ensemble.
9. Show your magnetic personalities by sending this clever Autumn Leaves Save the Date Magnet.
Also be sure to accent your fall wedding in other creative ways, like…
• Decorate with beautiful things from nature, like pumpkins, gourds and branches
• Serve hot apple cider and hot chocolate during your cocktail hour for a warm and cozy feeling
• Add leaf charms and personalized leaf tags to favors for treats guests will “fall” in love with
• Create centerpieces from bowls of seasonal apples and invite guests to help themselves