One of the hottest colors in weddings is that royal, regal, rich shade we all love: purple! There are so many ways to bring in purple’s beauty, from the very moment your guests hear about your wedding with a vibrant save the date card to the end of your reception when guests take home favors boasting your purple color theme.
Adding purple to your wedding can be as simple as personalizing white items (invitations, napkins, favor boxes, wedding programs and more) in purple ink — or you can go all out and deck your wedding in the royal shade! Think not only purple for wedding invitations and accessories, but also purple bridesmaids dresses, flowers, cake accents, centerpieces and even purple accents added to your dress in the form of a sash or wrap.
Read on to find great ideas for adding this IN color into your wedding!
1. A floral design in bold shades of purple makes our Purple Spring Flowers Invitation stand out gorgeously.
2. Did you know there were so many shades of purple flowers? Ask your florist to pull out all the stops and layer every shade from pastels to near black in your bouquets and floral arrangements. Oh, the drama!
3. You get to choose the color for this romantic Promises Invitation — so why not chose a bold shade of purple ink to set the tone for your wedding?
4. Purple is such a versatile color. It looks equally gorgeous with neutrals like white and black AND with other bold colors like fuchsia, navy and lime green. Don’t be afraid to mix and match other colors with purple for a custom, unique look.
6. A lavender frosted wedding cake to match your purple theme? Why not! If you still love white or ivory frosting, be sure to add purple flowers for a lovely effect.
7. Ask guests so save your wedding date and hint at your purple wedding theme with our Top Notch Save the Date Magnet in purple and grey.
8. Purple linens, drapery and lighting can turn any reception venue from regular to regal!
9. Show the romantic side of purple with our Ribbons and Ruffles Invitation (http://www.invitationsbydawn.com/Wedding-Invitations/Purple-Wedding-Invitations/2657-DWJ8436-Ribbons-and-Ruffles–Invitation.pro). So sweet!
Photo credits: 2,4,6,8 Get Married