Once you've set your wedding date, you'll want to let everyone know about it — even if it's more than a year away. Sure, you could call everyone and tell them about it, post it on Facebook, send out a couple hundred emails to your family and friends, and let the grapevine take care of spreading your good news…OR you could send stylish and unique save the dates that will get your date really noticed!
Choose a save the date design that will hint at your wedding theme and entice guests to mark down your special day on their calendars. We offer unique save the dates in all the styles you could ever want for your big day, in all the hottest colors and coolest themes. We also offer fun, non-traditional save the date items, including photo save the date cards and save the date magnets.
Save the dates should be sent to everyone who will receive an invitation to your wedding. Send your save the dates as soon as you've set your wedding date. Save the dates are an absolutely necessity if you're planning a destination wedding; guests will need plenty of notice in order to make travel plans, book hotel rooms and flights, take time off work, etc.
1. Bold Save the Date Magnets - Your wedding date is featured in big, bold lettering on these magnets — so stylish, guests will love displaying them front and center on the fridge!
2. Passport Save the Date Card - This clever save-the-date resembles an actual passport on the front but inside your photo, names, wedding date and location are revealed.
3. Silver Save the Date Card - Petite and sweet with flashes of silver — an elegant way to get your date noticed.
5. Airplane Save the Date - Your wedding date is sure to fly right onto guests' calendars when you send this fun and adorable save the date.
6. Leaves Background Save the Date - This beautiful autumn design is perfect for informing your guests of your fall wedding day well in advance.
7. Kickin' Back Umbrella Save the Date Card - Ask guests to save the date for kicking back at your wedding with this adorable save the date.
8. Photo Save the Date Magnet in Lipstick - A gorgeous photo, a hot fuchsia color…guests will definitely keep this save the date magnet in full view!
9. Under the Hat Save the Date Card - Yee-haw! Guests are sure to keep your wedding date under their hats with this cowboy hat save-the-date card!
Which save the date card is YOUR favorite?