A patriotic theme is also very meaningful when you or your fiancé are in the military or have served our country in the past.
Here are some fun — and beautiful — ideas for celebrating your love for each other and for the USA!
1. Choose fun favors you can personalize with a patriotic design, like our matchbooks, which are available in red, white AND blue so you can match your color scheme to your favors! They’re great for lighting those after-wedding fireworks, too.
2. Carry a stunning bouquet of red roses to show your love and your pride in the red, white and blue! Consider Abraham Lincoln roses for their deep, red hue and their glorious fragrance.
3. Choose a flag design to top our It’s Up To You! Invitation and introduce your patriotic wedding theme.
4. Set up a red, white and blue candy bar for your guests to enjoy. Fill vases with appropriately colored candies and accent with sprays of stars and streamers.
5. Even your wedding napkins can become a symbol of your patriotic style and your color scheme! Choose red, white or blue napkins and personalize them with a flag design.
6. Don’t be shy with your cake when you’ve got a color scheme as bold as red, white and blue! Your baker will jump at the chance to create a bright red beauty like this one.
7. Get rustic and fun with your favors! Fill our mini galvanized buckets with colorful candies, nuts, mints or gourmet chocolates for treats guests will love.
8. Even simple white favor boxes become symbols of your patriotic wedding style when you personalize them with a flag design in red or blue foil.
(Photo credits 2,6: Get Married)