Roses, lilies, daisies — they all have a look and an appeal all their own. But did you know that flowers also have special meanings? The Language of Flowers has been employed for hundreds of years to send messages through blossoms. Read on to find out what you’ll be saying with YOUR wedding flowers!
1. Poppies are bright and beautiful, symbolizing imagination and dreaminess. Just what are you imagining and dreaming for your wedding?
Start with: Spring Pink Poppy Invitation
2. Nothing says “love” like a red rose. But of course! Roses mean love in the Language of Flowers.
Set the tone with: Roses Are Red Invitation
3. Lilies are a symbol of purity and also magnificent beauty. When you’re planning a wedding of traditional elegance, they’re the perfect flower for you!
Create the ambience with: Magnifique! Invitation
4. Hibiscus always make us think of the tropics and exotic locations. The flowers also symbolize delicate beauty — their fleeting blossoms encourage you to savor every moment of your wedding!
Invite guests with: Hibiscus Flourish Invitation
5. Sunflowers, the ultimate blossom of late summer! The big, bold, gold flowers also symbolize devotion, making them perfect elements for a wedding.
Light up guests’ days with: Floral Flair Invitation
6. Sweet daisies are carefree and romantic. They symbolize innocence and loyal love in the Language of Flowers — and they look beautiful in bouquets to show that sentiment!
Start your look with:Fun and Fresh Invitation