Are you dreaming of a wedding that will not only capture your love for each other, but also express your love of nature and respect for the environment? Then Dawn is the place for you to find the perfect wedding invitations and accessories for your beautiful, eco-conscious celebration. Start your wedding off right with an eco-friendly save-the-date or a recycled paper wedding invitation inspired by the rich colors of the forest, the delightful diversity of wildflowers or the soothing sound of gentle waves. Then express your appreciation for nature's beauty with our collection of wedding invitations combining stunning, nature-inspired artistry with richly textured, colorful papers. Best of all, our invitations are crafted with quality, recycled papers containing at least 30% post-consumer fibers.
Then accent your reception with earth-friendly favors like recycled favor bags and flower seed favors. Many of our favor and reception accessory items may be printed with nature-theme designs to coordinate with your eco-friendly look.
Take a look at just some of our eco-friendly items!
1. Our Vintage Perch Invitation combines natural elements like leaves and birds plus modern damask and flourish patterns for a look that’s naturally elegant.
2. Give guests a lasting reminder of your wedding with our unique Plant A Heart Tags filled with seeds that will bloom when they’re planted.
3. Be kind to the environment but still get an elegant invitation look with our Natural Charm Invitation.
4,5,6. Add natural touches throughout your wedding to bring in your love of the great outdoors. Moss-covered initials create unique monograms to beautify your table numbers, the doors of your ceremony or reception site or the top of your wedding cake.
7. Recycled favor boxes are fresh and pretty and perfect for personalizing with your choice of design or favor tag.
9. Honor the environment and your guests by foregoing favors altogether and making a donation to your favorite charity in guests’ names. Let them know about your gift by printing donation cards announcing you’ve made a donation in lieu of giving favors.
And our commitment to the environment doesn't stop with our products. You’ll receive your order in boxes made from 100% recycled material – so you can be completely proud of your choice in wedding stationery.
Read on for some more fun, eco-friendly wedding ideas!
• Make your centerpieces do double duty: fill vases and bowls with fresh fruit and ask guests to help themselves.
• Share your leftover food with a local homeless shelter or soup kitchen.
• Donate floral arrangements to a hospital, hospice center or nursing home and brighten others’ days.
• Use a bicycle built for two as your “get-away” vehicle for a fun touch!
Here’s to living happily ever after. Naturally!
(Photo credits 4-6: Get Married)