Your walk down the aisle at your ceremony will rank as one of the most memorable moments of your life. So make it unique and unforgettable! Here are some of our best ideas and tips for making a grand entrance.
1. Here comes the bride — on a unique aisle runner proclaiming part of your wedding vows. Can you say, “Royal Treatment?”
2. Who doesn’t love getting a long-stemmed rose? Especially when the rose is a silver-plated box and it contains your wedding ring!
3. Fairy tale wedding? Present your rings in a carriage ring box to signify your happily ever after.
4. Add Irish symbolism to your ceremony by having your ring bearer present your rings on this Celtic ring engraved with eternal knot designs and the words “Love, Loyalty, Friendship.”
5. Show everyone you’re “lucky in love” with this engraved pewter horseshoe. It will introduce you and your Western ceremony in style!
6. You’ll treasure your wedding rings forever — begin by giving them a special walk down the aisle in this satin ring box shaped like a treasure chest.