Damask patterns have taken the decorating world by storm, and there’s no surprise that they’ve become a beautiful theme for fashionable weddings, too!
The pattern is so versatile. It can…
• add a retro touch to your celebration when it’s in a vivid color
• look upscale and elegant in black in white with a pop of a single color
• be sophisticated when incorporated in a tone-on-tone color scheme
• add in subtle touches of style when used in carefully orchestrated places during your wedding
• be bold and dramatic when accenting every element of your day
Here are just a few ways to create a Damask-themed wedding. How bold will YOU go?
1. Start your fashionable wedding off in a dramatic way with our High Style Invitation. Add unforgettable style by choosing a vivid and bright ink color for your wording.
2. Present your rings in an eye-catching way with our Formal Affair Ring Pillow. Bring it home after the wedding to add pizzazz to your couch or bedroom!
3. The best cake designers love having your input — and they’ll jump at the chance to create a damask-patterned wedding cake just for you!
4. The damask pattern on this Formal Affair Guest Book will beckon guests to sign with its beauty!
6. Collect cards at your wedding with our elegant Damask Card Box.
(Photo 3, GetMarried)