Wine connoisseurs and nature lovers are heading to the vineyard to celebrate their vows amid the vines! With their manicured rows and gorgeous colors of green and purple, vineyards set the stage for a wedding with natural elegance and great ambience. Here are some great ideas for accenting your di-vine wedding!
1. Set the tone for your “I Dos” in the vineyard by sending an invitation that shows your love for each other and your love for the fruit of the vine. Our In The Vineyard Invitation is the perfect choice.
2. Take a nod from the grapes on the vine and order purple cocktail napkins printed with a grape design to accompany the wine tasting.
3. Grapes are king at the vineyard, so make that your wedding motif! Send our Di-Vine Vineyard Invitation to give guests a peek at that theme.
4. Gather grapevine from nature or purchase it from your florist or a crafts store for accenting floral arrangements and centerpieces. It will add an unforgettable natural touch.
5. Your wedding in wine country deserves an invitation that will announce it with style! Our Wine Country Invitation is the perfect choice.
6. Go lush and abundant with floral arrangements by adding in grapes and other fruits to suit your location.
7. Purple and green linens, ribbons and accents make your wedding décor fit in seamlessly with the vineyard atmosphere.