The Spring 2011 wedding forecast is looking green and gorgeous! We’ve fallen in love with the color and can’t wait to share our ideas with you for creating wedding that’s lushly colored. Green is perfect as a main wedding color with a single pop of color like fuchsia, red or black, or it can be your “neutral” color to which you add a springtime palette like lilac, light pink and sunshine yellow.
Here are more ideas!
1. Our Flourishes Invitation in spring green will set a fresh and unique tone for the wedding and get your guests excited about your springtime affair.
2. Green can even accent your wedding cake! Ask for bold green bands of color around each layer or ask your baker to add in pretty fern fronds, greenery or green flowers.
3. Make a bold wedding statement right from the start with our Bright Border Invitation accented in beautiful, bright lime green.
4. Boutonnieres, corsages and bouquets get green and gorgeous when created from uniquely textured flowers like mums and interestingly shaped fern fronds.
5. Seeing stars? Love has that effect on you, and our Seeing Stars Invitation in grass green will have a similar effect on guests!
6. Swirls and flourishes accent a vintage-style bird design with a special delivery: the news of your upcoming wedding! Our Swirling Bird Save the Date Card in kelly green makes a sweet impression.
7. Trendsetting style meets western charm to create this Country Chic Save the Date Magnet in green. A fashionable flourish and wheatgrass accent decorates your photo.
8. Spring up your wedding look with fresh, green bridesmaids dresses and flirty accents like pink flowers and sheer parasols.
Planning a wedding beyond springtime? Green goes all year!
• It can be a wonderfully bright addition to a summertime wedding — think green dresses, table linens and décor accented by colorful flowers
• It’s perfect for fall weddings mixed with brown and natural tones
• It can be the perfect setting for a winter wedding set off by red roses, white lilies and poinsettias
(Photos 2, 4, 8: GetMarried)