Just because a loved one is no longer with you doesn’t mean you can’t honor their memory on your special day. By creating a special memorial for your loved one, you’ll be including them in your wedding celebration and helping others honor their lives too. Whatever memorial you choose, be sure to print a note in your programs sharing your gesture with your guests.
1. Place a floating candle or pillar candle inside our Memory Cylinder. The cylinder is engraved with a touching verse.
2. Keep a loved one’s photo — and memory — close to you on your wedding day by accenting your bouquet with our Photo Buckle. You can also use the buckle to decorate a candle or a vase of flowers.
3. An angel praying over a lit candle is a beautiful way to remember a loved one at your wedding. Our Angel Candle Holder is also a beautiful keepsake to have in your home in honor of that special person.
4. A bouquet is even more meaningful when arranged in this Memorial Vase engraved with a touching verse.
5. Place a cherished photo of your loved one in this In Loving Memory Frame. Add a personalized message to make the frame even more special.