Warm weather is coming and that means it’s time to put the finishing touches on your outdoor wedding — and do we have great ideas for you! No matter where in the great outdoors your wedding will be held (a neighborhood park, at a local arboretum or in your own backyard), you can still add your personal flair to the location with well-chosen accessories.
Read on for our ideas!
1. Crisp white chair covers with ties that match your wedding colors will dress up the seating at your outdoor affair. Add an extra-special accent by draping floral leis over each chair for guests to wear, or provide guests with pashminas or lap blankets in case the weather gets warm.
2. Warm weather celebration? Quench guests’ thirst by offering up bottles of water decorated with personalized labels.
3. Spice up your centerpieces by arranging flowers in clear glass vases filled with orange, lemon or lime slices — it’s a unique and colorful look!
4. Create an “outdoor room” in your backyard, on the beach or in the park where your wedding will be held by stringing lanterns around the perimeter of the area. It’ll add romantic light when the sun sets.
5. Help guests keep their cool by providing them with favor fans to use during your warm-weather, outdoor wedding.
6. Protect your dress and those cute shoes you’ll be wearing at your ceremony by parading down the aisle on an aisle runner personalized with your monogram.
7. Pretty floral tablecloths and simple sunflower centerpieces will dress up any outdoor wedding reception.
(Photo credits 1, 3, 4 and 8: GetMarried)