Choosing the right flowers for your wedding does so much to set the right tone. In fact, your favorite flower can become your entire wedding theme for a celebration full of beauty and special touches.
Create a modern and beautiful look by choosing a single flower, like roses, calla lilies or daisies, for your wedding theme. Or mix a variety of flowers to evoke the season of your wedding — tulips and peonies for spring, wildflowers for summer.
Start your floral theme wedding with save the dates and invitations that represent your love for flowers AND your love for each other.
1. Our Flower Save the Date in Lipstick pink will encourage guests to put your wedding date on their calendars and will get them in the spirit of the romance of flowers.
2. Choose one flower for your bouquet in several different shades of the same color for a beautiful accent to your wedding day look.
3. Our Pink Petals Invitation is a fresh and lovely way to invite guests to your floral event.
4. Decorate with flowers that contrast, like bright pink and bright green, for an eye-catching look.
5. Our Boarding Pass to Romance Invitation with a hibiscus design brings out the tropical flair of your wedding.
6. Add lavish flowers to your wedding cake to bring your floral theme right through to your wedding dessert.
7. Our It Takes Two invitation is available in several different color combinations to match your wedding perfectly.
8. Flowers in one color create a monochromatic look that shows our modern style.
9. Our Magnifique invitation sets an elegant and classic tone for your wedding.
(photos 4, 6, 8: Get Married)