The wonderful thing about weddings held in springtime and summer is that any color you could possibly want for your celebration is blooming, just for you! By taking a cue from which flowers are blossoming at the time of your wedding, you’ll not only choose a gorgeous wedding color, you’ll be assured that the flowers that complement it are in season and at the best possible prices.
What’s your favorite? Perhaps you’re getting married in early spring and are in love with the first blush of peony pinks and soft lilacs and the softest yellow daffodils. Or maybe it’s during high summer when the boldest and brightest flowers are in bloom — roses, hydrangeas, zinnias, lilies. Or think about late-summer wildflowers and all the color possibilities they offer.
Here are a few of our spring and summer looks inspired by flowers and their colors. Find the one that’s right for YOUR day.
1,4. Our Purple Spring Flowers Invitation sends a message of bold beauty — and introduces our wedding colors! Want to continue to “wow” everyone at your wedding? Choose bridesmaids’ dresses in a purple color that coordinates with your invitations.
2. Thinking pink? Incorporate several shades of the color for depth and interest in your floral arrangements. You can even choose bridesmaids’ dresses in a variety of pinks for a look that’s stylish and fresh.
3. Is your wedding style a little bit retro and very hot? Introduce it right with our Spring Pink Poppy Invitation. The bright pink, vintage-style flowers look sweet and sassy against an aqua background.
5. Make that walk down the aisle as sweet and romantic as possible by sprinkling colorful flower petals in heart shapes. Awwww!
6. Keep guests cool during warm-weather weddings by providing them with cute favor fans personalized with your monogram and wedding date. Add a ribbon in your wedding colors to tie your look together.
7. Another guest-comfort trick? Water bottles with personalized wraps in colors and styles you (and those thirsty guests) will adore!
(Photos 2,4,5: Get Married)