Black as a wedding color is a given for a goth-themed wedding, but think about adding in deep red for a pop of color that maintains a gothic feel. Take a look at our ideas for a red and black wedding that adds as little or as much goth as you want for your special day.
1. Our Rose Red Invitation places a single red rose on a black background to make a dramatic statement. Customize your wording to include a short verse or poem that expresses your feelings and your wedding theme.
2. Take a simple white wedding cake and ask your baker to goth it up with Victorian-style swirls of black frosting. Sweets for the sweet!
3. Send an invitation that hearkens back to the Gothic era! Our Dramatic Black Invitation’s red and gray swirls create an era of age-old elegance.
4. Deep red roses and calla lilies make up the perfect bouquet for a bride celebrating her unique style.
5. Present your rings in unexpected style with our Black Satin Ring Bearer Pillow. Its ribbon streamer and silver button give it an antique look.
6. Black dresses and white bouquets are a great look for your bridesmaids — the look is sleek and simple, and all the focus will be on your, your spectacular dress and your deep red bouquet!
(photos 2 and 4: Get Married)