February 14th is almost here, and that’s got us seeing red — in a very romantic way! Red is the color of passion, the color of romance, the color of boldness. And if you’re having a Valentine’s themed wedding, a rose themed celebration or a romantic themed affair (any time of year!), red is your perfect wedding color.
Take a look at our red themed wedding invitations and ways to accent your wedding for a look that’s the ultimate in romance.
1. Top your cake with fresh red roses — and be sure to sprinkle plenty of petal around the cake table for a lavish finishing touch. (image: Get Married)
2. Our Dramatic Rose invitation is all about the drama. It’s black outside and bold red inside for a look guests won’t be able to resist.
3. Dress your ‘maids in red, or just accent their dresses with a red sash to make a fashionable statement.
4. There’s nothing as romantic as a red rose — and that’s beautifully apparent on our Roses are Red Invitation!
5. What other day in your life than your wedding can you carry an armful of red roses? Ask your florist to tuck in pearls and sparkles for glamour.
6. What if your romantic wedding is in the winter? Then our Merry and Bright invitation will set the tone in a perfectly festive way!