So you’ve decided on a wedding theme. Now how do you go about carrying that theme through your entire wedding?
Let your invitation be your guide! Choose an invitation with a strong design element and then work that element into the rest of your celebration. You’ll create a cohesive look for your entire event, and guests will enjoy the themed atmosphere you create.
Here are some ideas for tying in your wedding theme based on your invitation style.
Fashionable Damask Wedding Theme
1. Begin with an invitation that sets the right tone. Our Dramatically Fashionable Invitation introduces your black and white color scheme and the element damask pattern.
2. Take your invitation to your baker and ask that the same design elements be incorporated on your cake. (photo: Get Married)
3. Accessories with coordinating products, like a damask-patterned guest book.
Warm and Beautiful Autumn Wedding Theme
1. Send some autumn beauty to your guests with an invitation fluttering with fall leaves. Our Autumn’s Palette Invitation is the perfect choice.
2. Bring that autumn beauty to your reception tables with leaf-design table number cards.
3. Bring gorgeous color to your reception with richly hued flowers that mimic the fall leaves. Calla lilies and orchids in rust and orange are a beautiful touch. (photo: Get Married)
Delicate Butterflies Wedding Theme
1. Send your invitation on the wings of love with an invitation featuring a glistening butterfly, like our Gossamer Wings Invitation.
3. Bring a touch of delicate beauty to your attire by wearing butterfly-themed accessories, like pretty jewelry or satin hairpins. (photo: Get Married)