Here’s some destination wedding inspiration to get your creative juices flowing.
1. Dress up your wedding cake with simple elements that capture the essence of your location: tropical flowers, seashells, fresh berries, etc.
2. Send a save the date that will get guests excited to celebrate with you. Our Passport Save the Date will let guests know they’ll need to get their passport handy and get packing for your far-away celebration!
3. Heading to the vineyard to say “I Do”? Or are you wine lovers celebrating closer to home? Our Perfect Taste Save the Date will whet guests’ appetites for a wedding among the fruit of the vine.
4. Send an invitation that will introduce your destination theme and colors beautifully! Our Light and Shadow Invitation calls to mind tropical waters and exotic flowers.
5. A wedding in the tropics or with a tropical theme will get a perfect start with our By the Beach Invitation’s palm tree design in glowing pearl foil.
6. Carry elements of your destination location with you down the aisle — make sure your bouquet reflects the colors of your wedding and incorporates local blossoms.
7. Guests will feel like they’re already at the beach when they receive our “Paradise Found” Invitation!
8. If your wedding is outdoors, be sure to create a ceremony “space” by setting up an arbor to stand under when you say your vows, lining the aisle with petals and decorating chairs for guests. Also provide raffia fans or with program fans to help guests keep their cool.
Remember, it’s very important to send save the dates when you’re planning a destination wedding. Letting guests know about your wedding date and the location ahead of time will allow them plenty of time to arrange to be at your wedding and make travel plans.
(Photo credits: 1, 6, 8 Get Married)