What comes to mind when you think of red roses and hearts? Valentine’s Day, of course! February 14 is the ultimately romantic day to be married (and it will be impossible to forget your anniversary!).
But you don’t have to have a Valentine’s wedding to indulge in the romance associated with it! Incorporate deep red hues, plenty of roses, and heart-themed invitations and accessories for a look that’s sweet, classic and unique.
1. The flower of choice for romantics? Red roses, of course! Use them unadorned to add depth and drama to an all-white affair.
2. Send an invitation to romance with our Your Heart’s Desire Invitation — you get to choose the ribbon color!
3. The deep red satin and sparkling rhinestone hearts of our With All My Heart Ensemble will add bold beauty to your ceremony and reception.
4. Set the tone for a day of romance with our Striking Invitation.
5. Even your favors get romantic with treats tucked into Heart Window Boxes!
6. A red rose bouquet is the perfect accompaniment to a romantic bride’s look.
7. Top your wedding cake with our Heart Sculpture Cake Top — it’s a great keepsake, too!
8. Our Heart to Heart Invitation is a fresh and whimsical take on the traditional heart-themed invitation.