Wedding accessories are just as important to accenting your wedding as the perfect jewelry is for adding the finishing touches to your wedding gown.
So go ahead and complete your Destination wedding theme with beautiful items designed to match and coordinate with your invitations and your wedding location! Items like these are easy to pack and bring along to your destination or to send ahead so they’re ready and waiting for you when you get there.
1. Keep a record of friends and loved ones who celebrated at your Destination wedding in our Ocean Guest Book, which mimics the sea and sand.
2. Worried unity candles won’t stay lit? Have a sand ceremony!
3. Scour the beach and ask your baker to add the treasures you find to your wedding cake.
4. Carry bright, tropical flowers to add color to your day.
5. Top your cake with our Ocean Cake Top featuring a romantic wave of sculptured sand and shells.
6. Like the real thing — only better! This Starfish Ring Pillow is accented with starfish figurines, Swarovski crystals and glass pearls for elegance.
7. Use local flowers and greenery to decorate the tables at your reception to set a lavish tone for the celebration.
8. Toast your Destination wedding! These Ocean Flutes with sculpted waves and shells sparkle with iridescent glitter.
(Photo credits: 3, 4,7 – Get Married)