Save the Dates
Accessories & Napkins
customer servicecontact us my account FAQ
ordering informationmy order status shipping info wedding invitation samples personalization options your printing options your paper options about letterpress wedding envelope printing
help & etiquettewedding invitation wording ideas what we love wedding themes & styles wedding color stories technology meets tradition wedding inspiration
and more...email sign-up refer a friend and get $50 invitation wording examples pin-worthy quotes love notes wedding websites free photo booth printables choosing your fonts spanish language printing favor box assembly instructions
Wedding Envelope Printing
Yes, we can professionally print your envelopes with your guests' names and addresses! Imagine the time you'll save and the impression these polished envelopes will leave on your guests. It's easy to order right online! Simply begin personalizing your invitation online then follow the simple steps on the Envelope Options page. You can choose your font, color and quickly load your guest list in an excel (.xls) or comma delimited file (.csv) and upload to our site. You can even preview the way each envelope will print!
Wedding Envelope Printing Important Information:
- Envelope printing services are available for inner envelopes and/or outer envelopes during the personalization process.
- Prices are based upon the number of envelopes printed. For example, envelopes are purchased in quantities of 12. If you provide only 10 names, you will receive 10 envelopes printed and 2 envelopes blank.
- Printing prices for envelopes: $1.00 per envelope. Final pricing is shown in the personalization subtotal as well as in the shopping cart.
- You may edit your guest list by returning to the inner or outer envelope step in the personalization process and clicking on the "edit" button. Be sure to save your changes before proceeding.
- Download our Inner Sample Template or Outer Sample Template to populate with your guest list information. There is a maximum of 40 characters per line.
- Each row represents one (1) envelope you are addressing. Guest and address information is entered left to right.
- Envelope printing services may not be available on certain envelopes.
- Questions about how to address your inner and outer envelopes? Check out our Inner & Outer Envelope Explanation and Etiquette page for more info!
- If at any time you have questions in preparing your spreadsheet, contact Customer Service at 800-257-9567. Or contact us via chat or email.